Sunday, May 16, 2010

A late mother's day card and a challenge


Hello.Today I am going to post the card I made for my sister's mother day who has a 4,5 years old son.I also wanna join to a challenge in The Pink Stamper. This is my first challenge card :) The challenge is using green,brown and yellow colors.
Here is the materials I used in this card

- Elaine's designed papers in green yellow patherned
- Light green card stock from devo
- Glorious green and close the cacao card stock from Stampin' Up
- Hive and bee from Eyeletoutlet
- Yellow ribbon
- Tiny Tags stamps from SU(Stampin' Up)
- Stampin Write real red,old olive,elegant eggplant markers
- Copic at you spica Baby blue pen
- Dimensionals from SU
- Snail adhesive from Hema
- eye sticks
- Word window punch,scallop circle punch 1 3/8 inch circle punch,large oval punch,scallop oval punch
- Peach Keen stamp
- Cricut create a critter catridge

1 comment: